What a good idea Tina has! Why not bring us closer together by making us join new challenges? I gladly obey. This post answers to five.
Every blogger just starting out should be told this: Do not wait. Start joining challenges immediately or your blog will only be visited by perplexed relatives for a year (well, this depends on your level of bubbliness and weirdness).
What a boost I got back then when I joined my first challenges – Thursday Doors, Weekly Photo Challenge and various Cee’s challenges – yes, after a year of more or less blogging in silence! The year was 2015 and I’m happy to say that the first one, my favourite Thursday Doors, is still going strong, as is Cee with her output.
These are the challenges that I post for regularly, including this one, Lens Artists PC, of course. In each line the first link leads to the most recent challenge post, and the second to my latest contribution:
- Thursday Doors: host Dan Antion – Thursday Doors 6/1/22: Maribor;
- Lens-Artists Photo Challenge: hosts Amy, Leya, Patti, Tina + 3 new ones – Lens-Artists PC: January 2021;
- Pic and a Word: host Patrick Jennings – Pic and a Word #296: Bluster;
- Photographing Public Art Challenge (PPAC): host Marsha Ingrao – PPAC: Prekmurje 1 – Robert Jurak;
- Friendly Friday: hosts Amanda, Sandy, Sarah – Friendly Friday Festivus;
- Last on the Card: host bushboy – Last photo in December;
- less regularly: Cee’s challenges, with Cee’s Foto Fun Challenge as favourite – More Than Four Colours.
As you can imagine, my blogging week is rather full and luckily I post every day or I’d never manage to fit in all of these. That’s why I’m especially glad for this opportunity to post for some challenges, which otherwise I might not do so soon, even though I want to. Let’s do it in random order.
2. Six Word Saturday, hosted by Debbie Smyth. Each photo comes with six words.
3. Pick a Word, hosted by Paula at Lost in Translation: Each photo corresponds to one of the five words, given by Paula.
5. For a bit of fun, Cee’s Black & White Challenge: Cups or glasses.
For fun is the only way I dare do B&W.
For Lens-Artists Photo Challenge, hosted by Tina at Travels and Trifles: Double Dipping
- Thursday Trios, hosted by Mama Cormier
- Six Word Saturday, hosted by Debbie Smyth
- Pick a Word, hosted by Paula at Lost in Translation
- Pull Up a Seat, hosted by XingfuMama
- Cee’s Black & White Challenge: Cups or glasses.
This day in my blogging history
2017: What Orwell failed to predict is that we’d buy the cameras ourselves, and that our biggest fear would be that nobody was watching. —Keith Lowell Jensen